Toby is a co-founder and partner of the firm. Toby specializes in Civil Litigation, Family Law and Matrimonial Causes, Banking Litigation, Mortgagee Actions, Securities and Futures Commission’s investigations and proceedings, Employee Compensation, Personal Injury, and Insolvency proceedings including bankruptcy and companies winding-up. He has over 20 years of post-qualification experience gained in private practice in Hong Kong.
Toby is privileged to be likewise selected by the Official Receiver’s Office as one of the very few solicitors to act for the Official Receiver as Provisional Liquidator in companies winding-up. He is also an appointment-taker in both Group A and Group B cases.
LEGAL EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Hong Kong, 1992
- Post-graduate certificate in Laws, University of Hong Kong, 1993
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong since 1995
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong since 1995
- Civil Celebrant of Marriages of Hong Kong since 2006